State of Arkansas

Commissioner of State Lands

Parcel Search

Here you can request a petition to redeem for a delinquent parcel, or request an offer to purchase form to make a post-auction bid on a parcel. If you want to redeem a delinquent parcel, you can search for your parcel by parcel number or by parcel name. Your parcel number will be located on your real property tax bill. If you do not know the parcel number, then you can search for the name that the property is listed in.

If you are interested in purchasing property from the Commissioner of State Lands, you can request an offer to purchase form here on parcels that are available for post auction sale. All properties available for post auction sale will appear on the post-auction sales lists.

Search Options
Search by Parcel Number

Search by Name

© 2017 Commissioner of State Lands